novaSEAL® Boiler Gaskets
These classic boiler rings for handhole, headhole and manhole closures in boilers and vessels made from a high-performance woven fabric with an elastomer coating come in an oval shape and have unique features:
- Test class D / C for unrestricted use
- Specially designed gasket surface for effective safety characteristics
- Perfectly adapts to closures regardless of the existing closure system
- Guarantees tightness during boiler operation; limited cold water tightness
- Simple installation and removal
- They are retightened after installation when restarting the boiler and achieve safe working conditions when the fitting process is complete
Frenzelit handhole, headhole and manhole seals for steam boilers and vessels are individually packed and come with detailed installation instructions.
The gasket is produced in the following standard dimensions (inner oval x margin width x thickness):
|80 x 120 x 15 x 8 mm||100 x 150 x 15 x 8 mm|
|115 x 165 x 15 x 8 mm||220 x 320 x 25 x 10 mm|
|300 x 400 x 25 x 10 mm||320 x 420 x 25 x 10 mm|
|350 x 450 x 25 x 10 mm|
Other dimensions available on request.