isoplan® STEEL ROLLER
High-performance material for the production of transport rollers for the steel industry
isoplan® STEEL ROLLER materials are based on high-temperature-resistant ceramic fibers1, fillers and an organic binder system. They are available as a sheet and as a ready-to-install ring.
The advantages of isoplan® STEEL ROLLER at a glance:
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Maximum service life of rollers
- Can be reground multiple times
- Minimal abrasion
- No coating needed
- Very low surface shrinkage under temperature exposure
- No cracking due to temperature-related material stress
- Perfect surface quality of the steel; no scrap due to irregularities
isoplan® STEEL ROLLER insulation materials help prevent production downtime and make a significant contribution to consistently high surface quality of steels.
Frenzelit is a full service provider to roller manufacturers and steel mills when it comes to the production and use of rollers equipped with isoplan®. Our engineers have many years of experience in the field and the necessary development expertise to support you – even on site.
Leading stainless steel manufacturers worldwide have already been using isoplan® transport rollers on their annealing lines and pickling lines for years.
1 REACH-listed SVHC fiber